Thursday 17 January 2013

13/1/2013 A brand new year :)

NEW YEARRRRRRR

Damn. 2012 went just too fast for me .__.

High school life ended and was taking my undang test(car law) last last Saturday

I failed ._. I was 4 more questions close to get a 42/50

So I have to retake the test this coming Saturday.

I just can't get Malay language right.

I HATE ITTTTTTTT!!!!!

I should have take the English version TOT
BTW on 31/12/2012 I joined that cosplay event I was talking on 26/12/2012.

I end up cosplay-ing Luka but with a different attire than the picture I posted in that post.

I couldn't find the black vest QAQ

So I just wore a random cloth-like-coat instead of a proper vest :/

Here's the picture!

Megurine Luka ( Mafia Version)
I used the wrong eye make up for Luka ._.

Dang.. But it didn't really looked obvious if I were to be seen not in a close range so I was fine

I got to meet new cosplay friends and bla bla bla :P

It was fun that day! :)
Yesterday, that is 12/01/2013

I went out with a guy :) To him, it was a date ._.

Yeah, he got a crush on me and confessed to me and all but I rejected him.

We met for 4 times only?

1st time was at one of my friend(S)'s birthday. I didn't knew he was there as I didn't know him at that time

2nd time was when my friend had a small gathering.
I was in a girl's school so my friend(a girl) of course invited our classmates.
The funny thing is he is the only guy there .________. (AWKWARD)
We all meet up in a sushi restaurant.
After we finished our food we played a game called 'Killer'.
Hard to explain here but then there's a thing.
We have to hold hands with the person beside us and that guy was sitting beside me ._.
 So yeah it was awkward to hold hands under the table.
His other hand was holding my friend from opposite.
I still remember the waiter was kinda shocked when he saw him holding hands under the table with
my friend(as they were sitting closest to the end of the table).
Woo prettay long

3rd time was when my another friend(P)'s birthday.
We went to a Japanese BBQ and ate there.
My friend and I that is 2 girls and her 3 other friends that is guys.
It was cool until it left just me and that guy ._.
It's because that birthday girl's father came early to fetch her so yeah .__.
Awkward again and we went to the back of the mall to find some shops to sit in but then there is all
those pubs and snooker centres.
It was totally strange to see two 16y'o student to walk there.
Then we just went to the side of the mall where there is more light -.-
My mom came to fetch me and he walked me to the front of the mall. After I get in the car.
Mom: Who's that?
Me: Who?
Mom: That boy just behind you just now.
Me: Oh, birthday girl's friend.
Mom: Oh..
(SKIP SKIP SKIP)

4th time was when Chinese New Year party at my friend's house.
Seriously we didn't even talk as we didn't really know each other.
I think we just know each other's name.
I went late there cause that day was my grandma's birthday so I have to go to grandma's birthday
dinner then to my friend's house.
It was nearly 9pm when I reached there.
My classmates and I played poker and joking around.
Then my friend(host)'s father called me and was asking me some tricky IQ questions.
Everyone else was laughing because they were asked earlier before I went there.
I was standing there and thinking and all, host's friend keep clue-ing me but I just don't get what are
they trying to tell me -.-
I was so pity that day.
His (previous guy) face was pretty red cause he's holding that beer can.
Yeah he sure drank lots that day.
Then P went downstairs with him.
P drank too but she is fine LOL she is a good drinker.

Then last year he confessed.. The hell? ._. Scared the hell out of me cause I'm not good with this kind of
things.

For 17 years of my life. I am starting to confused how many times I was confessed .__.

Is it because cyber love?

Just because I'm friendly and they think I like them. PLEASE

F this shit, I'm outta here!!

So this was my complicated story = =

 I HATE IT

I have to wake up by 9am and the time now is 3am.. GREAT =.=

Good nights peeps!!




No comments:

Post a Comment