Wednesday 27 June 2012

Life Without Facebook Day 2

A very interesting day.

My friend gave me a nickname called 'AmeLion' because they say my hair looked like a lion when I stroked my hair upwards.

I really liked that name :D

I keep telling my friends to call me AmeLion! Hahahahaha!

Well, today I met with him because I need to return him something :)

At that time I parted my hair sideways because my fringe is long enough to cover my eyes :P



He asked me: "Why is your hair like that today?"

"Because my fringe long what," I said.

Actually what I wanna say was,'because I wanna look neat in front of you what!'

Luckily he didn't heard what I said in my heart :)

And I am now really happy that I'm gonna see my friends from other school tomorrow! :D

BTW, I don't know why but I'm actually missing my classmates already.

I think I'm physco or what-so-ever :/

Maybe I'm just too lonely :)

The movie I watched just now was really making me wanna get in some serious relationship :(

The couple is so sweet and all, especially the guy, so romantic ♥♥♥

Seriously my mom even told me told get a guy who is old and rich.

And the old means 'very old' that is going to say goodbye and so long to you .__.

She said that only those people will give you their property and belongings to me -.-

I'm like seriously, I just need a guy that can share their feelings with me, their moment with me, their stories with me, their childhood with me, their games with me [ Yes, I do play games hard ;) ] , and etc.

And if any of them let me suffer, I'll make them suffer too [ evil grin ]

Anyway, Chris Hemsworth I love you!! :*

So true 

No comments:

Post a Comment