Saturday 30 June 2012

Life Without Facebook Day 5

30/6/2012 Saturday

I have curriculums today :(

But I went for club only because I have duty.

It was pretty busy there. Running here and there, controlling the situation and all.

Maybe I'm not a good leader :/

I find it very tiring.

Then went to a road-side stall beside Union Primary School to have lunch.

Ate double noodles :P

The dumplings tasted fine but the noodles, nuh-uh.

It's too light :/

Oh well. . Their business really dropped somehow.

At night, my dad cooked 鸡丝河粉(sorry I don't know how to translate xD)

I was about to go for second round until I knocked my hand on the wall accidently - .-

Seriously it freaking hurts that time.

Right in the middle. Bullseye - . -

Oh well, back to my manga(Japanese comic)

Buh bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment